Friday, December 31, 2010

A Leap of Faith



When I first saw this spell, I thought what the hell? That's my last spell? Blizzard screwed priests over! What am I gonna use that for? Can't they give us a free mana cost heal like Word of Glory or something? I didn't learn it the whole time I was healing normal dungeons. That's how unnecessary I thought it was.

Fast forward 1 week, I clicked on it just to get rid of the unlearned spell option. I'm obsessive compulsive sometimes, I know! Read it and decided to put it on my action bar. Forgot about it all over again and went to Halls of Origination.

All was easy peasy at least until the Setesh' trash pulls. My tank decided to grab everything, 'cozy he's leet with 110k life! He was getting ganked from everything and to top it all, he was in an Anti-Magic Prison from the Void Seekers.

I was panicking on which button to save him, I tried the Power Infusioned flash heal, shield and pain suppression... Immune! Still taking too much damage, I tried psychic scream on the mob, but, DPS was blasting them up breaking the CC. I finally noticed a pale blue icon on the bottom left of my action bar, Leap of Faith... Yes! Clicked the spell, gave me a few moments to catch my breath DPS bombed the voids and I topped the tank! No wipe! Yay!

Now I'm a certified Leap of Faith convert! I use it every time my tank goes down way to fast. Those are my "save me" options, that and Glyphed Psychic scream. It doesn't work every time, because most of the time, tanks charge to the mob group right after being pulled back. I know, it defeats the purpose right? But it gives me the few seconds to cast an expensive Flash Heal to save the whole group. Overall a good utility spell and deserves a nice space in my forever full action bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment