Monday, December 20, 2010

Healing a sensational Tank from LFG

Went online last night just for one run on my disc priest. I wasn't feeling to well but I wanted to level to 82 already. So, queued up and after 17 minutes, finally got a group for Throne of Tides.

5 minutes into trash, I was wondering if Blizzard made a hot fix for priests same as they did with holy paladins. I was going through mana like I was wearing greens. I know I'm level 81 Lk raid gear doesn't mean much now, but it totally helps having them as opposed to wearing greens or blues straight from levelling to 80.

Anyway, pally tank died on the second boss, and the next boss, the dps dk ended up tanking and having more mitigation than the pally ever had. Was it my stupid isp? ( I was healing at like 1200 latency)

On one boss, pally tank asks if he can have plate helm, I looked at the item and it was dps! Dk dps of course went berserk. Pally needed and of course he got it. This should've clued me on what gear he has and why I was healing so bad.( only tank died, all of us stayed alive on all bosses and trash)

Last boss, he died again! As usual dk tanked! I finally looked at his gear. No suprise, he's in all dps gear! Moral of the story? Always check your tank's gear before running the instance, sometimes it can better prep you for what you'll be dealing with. And sometimes, you can just run like hell away from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment