Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too much drama

The only thing I don't like about playing WoW is the drama. Too many people are jerks and so few are actually good players without an attitude problem.

I logged on my paladin at 6am server and stayed til 3pm. I spent more time sorting out problems than actually playing. From loot system to raid leader whines even guild rank! I mean c'mon! Guild rank? Why should it matter if you're a raider or a senior raider! It's not as if you are given responsibities. It's just bragging rights!

Then a member also whispered me to ask if he can be an officer. I wanted to tell him,
"Have you done anything for the guild?"
I mean really!

Then another situation came up, a probationary toon was talking trash in gchat and 2 of our regular raiders gquit because of him. This was the second time he did this, first i pm'd him to be more respectful. His response was,
" Your opinion only matters if you're an officer"
Big mistake dude!

I wrote,
" I AM an officer!"
second time?

/Gkick!

After 7 hours, all is well in WoWLand. A couple of people are stepping up to the job and hopefully this month's drama will be over soon and we can get on to our regular awesomeness! I have high hopes on this rebuild. It sucks that people you've played with have moved on, but raiding must go on. Change comes with every patch! ( cliche? damn right! ) That's the only constant thing in WoW and real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment