Saturday, May 9, 2009

Witnessing the death of a Guild

It has been a depressing 2 months of endless wipes, uncleared raids and still no sign of Ulduar. I'm disappointed, depressed and torn between leaving the guild or staying and doing 10 mans of everything!

Good people have gone, new recruits sit idly by till the next batch of people leave. No one signs up for raids, then complains that there are no raids. WoW has become too much of a responsibility. It's not fun anymore.

I'm seriously contemplating leaving the guild. To where? I don't know yet. Any guild doing Ulduar in the mornings I guess. If they'll have me.

On the other hand, people I know and play with are in this guild. Starting over in a new guild means probationary status, full attendance etc...

Maybe I should just quit WoW altogether.

Blasphemy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment