Monday, May 18, 2009

Being a Loot Whore or Just Plain Lucky

I ran with the guild Notorious yesterday for Heroic Naxx on my warlock. We started at 2am and I thought I'll just do 2 quarters then log off to catch some sleep. We started with Construct quarter maybe because they wanted to see everyone's dps on Patchwerk. As we were doing trash pulls, I quickly checked Recount to see if my dps was anywhere decent. I was surprised to see 2 warlocks doing 5k dps and I was only at 3k. Personally I thought wow I hit 3k when I usually just do 2.5 K. Then I saw that I was 10th in the dps. Maybe this raid might not be so bad.

The raid swept through Hnax in 3 hours all the way to KT. I got nice loots since most of the dps don't need it and this toon always did roll high when it comes to gear and mounts lol. I wanted to grab 2 more but I figure they might kick me if I get any more loot! Next Hnax run I'm gonna pray for the Hit neck from Patch, The Soulblade from KT and the Hit trinket from Saphiron.





I wanted to ask the Warlocks in their guild how they manage 5k dps. One lock was afflic and the other has the same spec as me 31/40 Demonology. I guess it's all in the rotation and connection speed. I admit raiding on my lock has less pressure than healing. You don't get blamed for anything other than the occasional aggro issues and even if you fall asleep you don't kill the raid!

For now 25m raiding, I'm on my lock. Ulduar 10m and the rest of progression on my healadin!
Now I need to level a melee dps don't I haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment