Monday, March 30, 2009

Raiding without your GM

crybaby

WoW stress. Our GM took a long deserved break and left the raid lead duties to us low ranking slacker officers. Haha! 2 of our officers couldn't make it the first week, so we were down to 3. Thank god the third is talkative vent. For the life of me, I can't talk in vent without stuttering. English is not my primary language so I have to find the words sometimes specially when you have to things in a nicer way so as not to offend anyone.

We usually raid F,Sat,Sun. Friday was a disaster! 6 of us couldn't make it because it was an RL friend's birthday and he's also one of the top dps in our raid. This coincided with the first day that the GM is not online. So raid was cancelled on the spot :(

I log Saturday and Sunday to announce that raid is on and invites are going out. Then a couple whispered me, oh i thought we weren't raiding this weekend so i helped a friend do hnax. I was, " ok... " We did H-OS 1 drake up. It was supposed to be 2 drakes but we made a mistake on killing the wrong dragon ><><

We only got 2 1/2 quarters down :(

Depressing!

I hope more people come next week. It's a pain to 18man hnaxx even if people are uber or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment